Thursday, March 19, 2020

Create A Customer Avatar



My customer avatar would be a forty year old male business owner or one who conducts a lot of business on the phone. He most likely owns a nice vehicle, perhaps a truck or expensive car. He spends most of his time working and talking on the phone.  He is typically always busy so he doesn't do much in his spare time besides relax and watch some television. He most likely tends to watch the sports channel. He also has a Facebook account and is always scrolling through it, He goes out with old friends as much as he can so they stay in touch. He also has children who are most likely in middle school. Because he is always working, his body feels older than 40, but his mind does not think that he is 40. He does not read much unless it is something required for work.

Image result for businessman walking on phone

I do have a little bit in common with my avatar: I am also constantly busy. I am either doing school work or working so I do not have time for much else. However, my avatar has the most in common with my dad since it is loosely based on him. He is also a business owner who works through his phone a lot and is constantly busy. I do not think this is a coincidence because we always draw from our knowledge and experiences. We cannot create something out of thin air, because the idea has to originate from somewhere.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Veronica! I think a business person is an ideal customer for you. You have a great choice in customer avatar and I enjoyed how you elaborated on his lifestyle. I really enjoyed this assignment because it allowed us to see how our unmet need can result in us finding customers who are similar to us. I suggest that you include pictures throughout this post so that the reader can better picture what your customer avatar is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,
    I think you did a really nice job portraying what your customer would look like. You also did a really nice job explaining your customer. I like that you used your dad as reference for your customer. Do you think your dad would enjoy your product? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Veronica, I really enjoyed reading your post at it does seem you have some type of connection with your avatar even if it is not from you personally. I can definitely see how you avatar would use the product/service you are trying to build within your entrepreneurship life goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Veronica,
    Great job describing what your customer would look like. This really helps having a good sense of who you'll be targeting as customers and having that image can severely help a business construct, especially through marketing and advertisement using customer avatars such as this one. This seems like it would be perfect and fit very well with your business plan and format. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Veronica. The description you gave of your ideal avatar customer gives a lot of detail, and I can perfectly envision whom you are trying to reach. It is interesting that this character is relatively based off your father. I agree with what you said in that we draw from our knowledge and experience which is why our target customer may be similar to us. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete