Thursday, February 20, 2020

Idea Napkin No. 1



  1. You
    My name is Veronica Rosenbaum, and I am a business major at the University of Florida. My parents are entrepreneurs and have owned several businesses throughout the years. Because of this, I have grown up working with my family and learning a lot about the elements of business and customer service. As a result of my experience, I am adept at solving problems quickly and efficiently.
      
  2. What are you offering to customers?
    I am offering customers the chance to block unwanted and bothersome calls from telemarketers and robocallers. My program gives my customers the ability to stop relentless callers that use up precious time, especially for businesses. 
  3. Who are you offering it to?
    I am offering this program to individuals and businesses. Anyone who uses a phone that receives robocalls or telemarketer calls is a potential customer. If an individual uses this program, they can download it in the form of an app onto their smartphone. However, if a business uses this program, they can use it through their service provider.
  4. Why do they care?
    My potential customers care because, depending on how many of these calls they receive, the calls can quickly become irksome and inconvenient. This particularly occurs when it is a business who receives these calls. If they receive too many, it can begin to impede their ability to answer the calls of their customers.
  5. What are your core competencies?
    One of my core competencies is my ability to problem solve. After watching my parents over the years solve problems on the fly, I have learned how to do the same. I am also flexible and can adapt easily to any situation. 
I do think these elements fit together nicely. It is important to be able to problem-solve and be flexible and adaptable when creating a business.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronica. It was interesting to see how your family has really shaped you as a person, specifically in your entrepreneurial goals. It's funny because, while I respect the work they put in, I have no interest in what my parents do for a living. Also, it is special that you have the ability to problem solve, as that is a very important skill across all professions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Veronica, I enjoyed reading your post about what you are trying to offer to the public. It seems like you appear to have a solid idea on what you want to create and have the skills to do so with previous knowledge! Hopefully everything goes well, as I see this going far! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Veronica awesome post! I love your idea and how organized it is, it really seems you want to help and benefit the public more than anything. You seem more than qualified to get this idea rolling and create something amazing, I hope you do, and fly with the idea, I truly believe this can go somewhere.

    ReplyDelete